Monday, October 20, 2008

A HIT of a Party!!


Our little Jackson turned 1 yesterday and we had a fun birthday party for him tonight! I decided to have a baseball party since Jackson crawls around everywhere with his bat hitting everything and anything he can find....including his brother...ouch.
Anyway some highlights include,

*Footlong Hotdogs
*The big bat and ball cake
*Bubble gum blowing contest... Way to go Jim Mr MVB (most valuable blower)
*Sunflower Seed Spitting Contest...this was a close race between Adam and Matt but Matt pulled it out. (notice it is all the adults that got really into the games)
* Signed baseball for Jackson from all those who came
* Jackson's new fourwheeler from Grandma Trish!!
* Enough popcorn to get everyone sick
* Cake everywhere (including ears) from Jackson digging into the Ball Cake.
* The many other fun gifts he got, he is so spoiled.
* Two kinds of homemade ice cream...yummy yummy!
* Funny baseball favors for everyone
* 16 Very Happy Kids!! Not including the ll "other kids" aka the parents


the cake

sunflower seed spitting contest

the four wheeler

before

and after

Thanks everyone who came... The party was a hit. You helped make this day a special one for Jackson...okay,okay mostly me. Anyay, Thanks a lot. We love you!

4 comments:

blythe said...

What a fun party. Did you make the cake? Very cute. I can't believe he is one! Jackson sure is a cutie!

Hinton Family said...

Ya, I made the cake. It is crazy how fast it goes. I am so glad this year is over. I love my boys but having two little ones when you don't get any sleep was a bit of a challange. I am sure there will be more kids to come and bigger challenges too. Anyway, Thanks...I agree with how cute he is!!!

Heidi said...

Birthday shout out from his friend Max! And love the cakes- sooo cute

Anonymous said...

You are so talented! I thought you bought that cake! Very impressive:)