Monday, October 06, 2008

St. George

Last weekend we headed down to St George. My mom has a house there and we just love it. Kevin's brother Timma came up from Mesa to meet us. We had a blast!
Some highlights include

*Swimming
*Marathon...poor runners it was raining and cold the whole time
*Conference...of course great as ever.
*Boccie
*Soccer
*Ping-Pong...Andrew and his bandit slam it
*Rubix Cube....weird I know but we found one at the dollar store and Timma taught me how to do it.
*Shopping....I hit the jackpot!!
*Board Games... Thanks Timma for letting Kevin win, I told you our lives would be much more pleasant:)
*Running...no not the marathon, I wish, I did find some other paths that were so fun and gave me a run for my money

It was so much fun to get away. I loved all the fun things we were able to do and especially just being with my boys.

Thanks Timma for making the effort to come up. We loved seeing you. Andrew is still talking about you and asks when he will get to see you next. We all hope soon. Love you!!!

(Here are a few pics but hopefully more to come. Some of them wouldn't rotate)



2 comments:

Amy said...

Tim are you still single? We had a cousin just some home from a mission. HA! We love St.George.

Heidi said...

Hurray for SG! Tell Kevin thanks again for helping my bro-in-law with the mattress ;-)