Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween


I LOVE being a Mom. I have always loved Holidays but having a child to enjoy it with makes it that much better. We had such a fun Halloween. I planned a fun party with all the Tullis kids filled with lots of food, treats, and fun games.

We headed around my mom's street trick-or-treating. (When I was growing up people always called it Halloween street because they usually give out great things. We got enough candy for the next month. Oh and this year she got about 900 kids. That is not including the repeats that we turned away. Crazy hu?)

We headed back to my mom's to give out candy. Andrew had more fun doing that than going door to door for his own candy. I finally talked Andrew into coming inside but before I did I caught him on the front steps with candy in his hands yelling "Kids...Where are you" He refused to come inside. He kept telling me "More kids are still coming mommy." I love that boy!

Now that the kids are asleep I get to enjoy MY Halloween with my amazing husband!!!






Jackson attacking a neighbors cat. After having his tail pulled one too many times, the cat turned and tried to claw Jackson. Andrew was all upset and threw a big basketball and hit the cat...I wish I felt bad for the cat, Kevin and I taught Andrew good.

Open candy with gloves game.

Eating Donuts off a string game.

Passing out candy with Grandma Trish.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun are you! Your kidos look so cute and so does your sweet mom.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

McCall said...

your boys look so cute!

i love the "oh crap, a democrat" post. it really is so simple. come on people!

richomd? that is so exciting! funny to see that - because richmond is one of scotts first choices. we just found out that texas is out of the question. we wouldn't beablet o get residency as soon as we thought. so we are looking elsewhere. from what we have looked thus far - richmond and kentucky are the 2 areas that we would move to get residency. ???? i am voting for richmond - that would be way more exciting than kentucky. and now taht i know you will be out there- i think i will count my vote twice.
congratulations!

Heidi said...

Ha ha my parents totally skipped out on the trick or treaters this year. Loved seeing your cute Dalmation and firefighter last night ;-)

The Sagers Family said...

Hi Alicia!! It is so fun to see you and your darling kids!! That is too funny that both have a fireman and a Dalmatian this year for halloween!

The Sagers Family said...

Hi Alicia!! It is so fun to see you and your darling kids!! That is too funny that both have a fireman and a Dalmatian this year for halloween!

The Sagers Family said...

Hi Alicia!! It is so fun to see you and your darling kids!! That is too funny that both have a fireman and a Dalmatian this year for halloween!

Keri Cannon said...

I LOVE THEIR COSTUMES!!!!!!