Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday


In this home we love Black Friday. As usual we could hardly wait for the adds to come out on Thanksgiving Day! I had a hard time sleeping thinking about my plan of attack and how to get the best deals. We woke up bright and early, grabbed some McDonald's breakfast and dragged our kids around town. Of course we found some things but others were already gone. Whether we were able to get things or not we had the best time.


I am grateful for my amazing husband...once again. He goes along with all my crazy dumb plans...like taking my kids out at 7 in the morning to save a couple of bucks. He thinks I am silly but loves me anyway. He's the greatest!

6 comments:

Bekah: said...

you are crazy to brave black friday with your kids! wow. but you still had "the best time" that is awesome :)

Bekah: said...

you are crazy to brave black friday with your kids! wow. but you still had "the best time" that is awesome :)

Heidi said...

I have never done the black friday thing and I am even more turned off by it after I heard a man was killed at a Walmart in NY because he was trampled to death by crazy shoppers- it seriously made me sick! I don't know how you handle being around all that chaos

Hinton Family said...

Wow, crazy. We didn't go out that early with all the crazies. We went out about 7 and missed a lot of the craziness. How sad for that man. I have heard of that happening before.

Anonymous said...

I love Black Friday too! You guys are strong parents to take your kids though;) Adam and I had some lady try and steel our cart...pretty funny!
Sorry about your Mom falling and having surgery. Hope she's feeling better:)

Amanda said...

LOL! You make me laugh.

So sad about the poor man at Walmart though, I did hear about that. How aweful.