Saturday, November 22, 2008

Go Cougs!!!



Here are a few fun jokes I found. I am of course cheering for the Y but really just hope it is a good game. Hope these make you smile!!


Q: What is the difference between the U. of U. football team and a bowl of Cheerios?
A: The Cheerios belong in a bowl!


Q: What's the difference between the Utes and a dollar bill?
A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar


One day in an elementary school in Salt Lake City, UT, a teacher asks her class if the Utah Utes are their favorite football team. The whole class says yes, except for Little Jimmy.

The teacher asks, "What's your favorite football team Jimmy?"

Little Jimmy says, "The BYU Cougars "

The teacher asks, "Well, why is that?"

Little Jimmy says, "Well, my dad is a Cougar fan, my mom is a Cougar fan, I guess that makes me a Cougar fan."

The teacher angered by his reply says, "If your dad was a moron and your mom was an idiot what would that make you?"

Little Jimmy says, "Well, I guess that would make me a Utah fan."


I am so thankful that I have graduated and have a degree. There are sometimes that I would love to attend classes again. Kevin has been studying hard for a test and I remember how much I didn't enjoy that part of school.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

ha ha ha that last one is hilarious, even though I hate to be mean spirited about the rivalry. Go Cougs

Brady said...

GO UTES!!!!!!