Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Jungle Jims

Yesterday we headed to Jungle Jims with some friends. I was so glad that Andrew had friends there because I didn't have to go on any of the rides. I get so stinkin sick. Anyway, He had a blast as always and I was glad we had somewhere to go on a freezing cold day. (Sorry about the horrible pictures...me aka genius couldn't figure out how to take it off night vision)




I am thankful for my cute Andrew. As I was putting him to bed tonight...after books,songs,drinks,brushing teeth, and prayers... he asked me how much I love him. (he tried to drag out the whole going to bed thing if you didn't notice) I replied by saying that I love him more than all the gumballs in the whole world (he knows just how much I love gumballs) I asked him how much he loves me and he said "I love you more than all the playgrounds in the whole world." I thought it was so cute... I sang him a few more songs after that. Boy does he have me wrapped around his finger!

3 comments:

niki said...

thank you for your last comment on our blog. i do miss those days at the cat house. you make me laugh...i miss you!

Heidi said...

sweet sweet sweet boy!

Amy said...

That's so cute. I love times like that.