Saturday, November 08, 2008

Chaos

We have had a crazy week filled with lots of fun, family, friends, and of course CHAOS! I love my life!
-Jungle Jims
-Discovery Gateway
-Fat Cats
-BYU game party
-U of U game party
-music class
-date night
-play groups
-family pictures (thanks again Mark)
-Shopping for a backyardagains couch from Grandma!!! The Highlight for Andrew
-Pet store
-Movie Night(Backyardagains once again)
I can't wait for next week to begin. We always have so much fun..me and my two little squirts!







I am especially grateful for a healthy body! Today was the first day I went running in 3 weeks thanks to a few herniated disks in my back! It felt GREAT! (I never in my whole life thought I would enjoy running)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

are you guys getting a pet? oh and no more going to "u of u games" ;-)

Can't wait to see your family pics!

Hinton Family said...

No..no pet, my kids just love going to look at all the animals!

Anonymous said...

Like I said...you guy's always do such fun things:) Glad your back is better! You're my motiation for running! If you can run with herniated disks, I have no excuse!