Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Calling


I recently got a new calling in our ward. I am so excited about it. It is a brand new calling that they said was the Young Mothers Coordinator. Anyway, I get to plan playgroups and girls nights out. I can't wait! I already have a whole list of fun things I want to do but if anyone has ideas about fun things to do with this young mothers group let me know!

Today I am grateful for yummy home made rolls. I just finished mine for dinner. I of course had to try them. I wouldn't want to serve them to all my family if they didn't taste good! :) I think I will go have another!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

That sounds perfect for you- what a fun calling! If you plan anything this week, let me know because I am in town ;-)

Anonymous said...

You are going to be so great at this calling!! I love going to play group in our ward...it's a nice break:)

Bekah: said...

That sounds like a blast. You will be so great at it! Will you be in Mesa around New Years?

Amanda said...

That is such an awesome calling!