Sunday, November 23, 2008

Family Pictures


We finally got some family pictures taken. I love how they turned out...even though my little boys were pills and wouldn't smile or look at the camera. A good friend Mark Thackary took them and did an awesome job. His photography website is called AMBPhotography. I have it as a link. Check it out!






I am grateful for the chance I get to pay tithing. I receive so many blessings from it. Today we had tithing settlement and our bishop had some great insight about how important tithing is. The Lord is so generous when he lets us keep 90%. I love this gospel!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute cute family! Is this for a Christmas card? I really love the up close ones of your boys. What sweeties they are! Oh and you have to frame that bottom black and white (or is it burnt siena?) one.

blythe said...

So cute Leash. Your boys are adorable. Love the blog background too!

Scott and Katie said...

Darling little fam! I love how they turned out.

Anonymous said...

I love your family pics! Your outfits are so cute, perfect for this time of year:)
- I love the tithing principle too! I was just thinking about that yesterday:)