Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight


Last night my sisters, my mom and I were among the other 50 million people to go to Twilight at midnight. I am not going to say too much about the movie so that those of you who haven't seen it won't go with others opinions. Anyway, there were a few things that I couldn't believe...
*I think we were about the only ones without a Twilight shirt on. My sisters and mom dressed cute...and me in my PJ's
*People dressed as vampires and you could get your picture taken with them..biting you neck and all.
*It took 30 min to get popcorn...think of tons of hungry woman at 1 in the morning= long line for popcorn= paying someone who was first in line to buy and extra popcorn for us
* I forgot my vampire teeth...yes many people were wearing them
* Blood drives were going on...yes that is what I said Blood drives

Anyway, we had a great time. It was a fun girls night out. It did remind me about how old I am getting. 3 a.m. used to be nothing.


Today I am especially thankfull for nice long naps. After a crazy night I was able to enjoy one today...nothing is better!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Wait I still really want to know your opinion! I am excited to see it tomorrow whether it's good or bad. Guess I better go buy some vampire teeth to fit in ;-)

Unknown said...

we went too and had a great time. i am super curious about you opinion of the movie!! and we didn't dress up either, do don't feel bad!