Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HIGH SCHOOL


You are probably going to be sick of these tags, but I kind of think they are fun because it is a bit like a journal. It will be fun for my boys to read. I feel like I just post the same thing over and over...taking my boys here or there so I guess these tags mix things up a bit.

1. Did you date someone during high school? I dated a little during high school but it was mostly hanging out. I did sort of date someone from a different high school the beginning of senior year...Tommy (that was the weirdest hookup ever) Boyfriends mostly came after high school, during college.
2. What kind of car did you drive? At first I drove a Jimmy, then an older Acura and then my dad got me a Jeep Wrangler...He went through a mid life crisis or something because he always wanted to drive it. He took my mom in dates and stuff. Hahaha Sometimes I think he drove it more than me.
3.Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Surprisingly yes.
4. Were you a party animal? Not hardly. I hung out with friends a lot and went to parties but never the "Party Animal"
5. Were you considered a flirt? I didn't think so...some might say so. I had a friend KATIE who was always holding boys hands and we laughed at her...until I found myself cuddling with different boys. Then my friends started laughing at me!
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Concert Choir... Loved Mrs. Belnap!!!jk
7. Were you a nerd? Probably, I felt like I was friends with different people. I guess anyone who comments could help with this one.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? I played Tennis
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? Nope. I sometimes had a hard time making it to class but being a Student Body Officer helped. I could get out of just about anything.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Nope, I think I new it once...my brain went to my kids
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Manz!! He was my tennis coach and let me do all the extra credit I wanted in History. Except I heard a rumor that he got a high school girl prego...then he wasn't so cool anymore
12. Where did you sit for lunch? I think in the lunch room. I wandered around a lot... or left with friends
13. What is your school's full name? Olympus High School
14. What is your school's mascot? Titan
15. Did you go to Homecoming and with who? Yes- My Junior year I went but I can't remember for the life of me who I went with...I am so lame...sorry if it is with anyone who reads this, I am sure I had lots of fun, and my Sr year with Brad Newbold.
16. If you could, would you go back and do it again? No. I like to remember the good times and try to forget the bad. I wouldn't want to relive it except maybe for a day or two...I might get actually get some sleep and my brain might get a workout.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? SENIOR TRIP...it was a blast.
18. Where did you go Senior Skip Day? I was supposed to skip a day?... I skipped quite a few but I was usually just hanging out with friends.
19. Were you in any clubs- Yes, but most of the time it was to get in the picture in the yearbook. WAMO was the only real one that I did much with. I think I was in the french club, chess club, math club and Spanish one too...Hola is french Right. jk
20. Have you gained some weight since then- up and down. Right now I am probably about the same...kids do a doosy to your body though.
21. Who was your prom date? Jr year I went with Chad Jackson and Sr. year with San Fran
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Probably, I think it is always fun to see people and see what they are doing.
23. Did you have a job in high school? During the summer I did. I worked as a dental assistant at my dad's office.
So there you have it. I might regret to admitting some of these things but o well...too late.:)

Oh, Ya and I am thankful for sleeping children. Today they took naps at different times so I didn't get a break... I did just get them both in bed for the night!

6 comments:

Bobbi said...

HA ha I love that line about you being in clubs just to get in pictures in high school. Such a funny time of life but great memories.

Heidi said...

ha ha ha you are probably thinking what the?? That was me still signed in as my mom...

natalie palmer said...

so you and my sister-in-law had the exact same answers to a couple of your questions. i'm wondering if you two secretly know each other some how. her name is amanda (palmer) bowler. ring a bell?

The Church's said...

Good time in High School!! We have so many fun memories together. I forgot about Tommy, ha ha. Where did you meet him again?

Hinton Family said...

I was playing tennis at West High and he came up and asked for my number.

Scott and Katie said...

Good Times Leash!! That Katie you were talking about holding hands certainly wasn't ME! No one better get that idea! ;) I forgot all about Tommy too, I have no idea who I went to Jr. homecomeing with either, and I agree that my brain went to the kids.... Great fun in those days though!